Monday, January 02, 2017

Cold shower challenge

Hi guys! This is my first blogging in few years and I am writing on Sydney. Yes I have been in Sydney since 2 years ago. Story why and what am doing in Sydney there will another post. This morning I was seeing YouTube. I decided following the suggestion try cold shower challenge for first step to go out from your comfort zone. My resolution on 2017 being productive by meticulously step by step get out from my comfort zone. I committed  entire week doing this challenge and see the benefit by myself. Luckily today is Monday so perfect day for this challenge until Sunday

Even before going bathroom my mind already resisted the idea "This idea ridiculous", "Sydney's water colder than Indonesia", "why you stupid enough to believe some stranger on YouTube" etc.
When cold water touch my body I remind myself not screaming because I am living on share house so someone on outside will hear my voice. I don't like every second and tried bath as fast as possible. First time I just can hold for 5 minutes only and after finishing the bath. My first mind is "maybe this is torture feels like". but the after effect amazing, I feel energize better than using hot water and I have enough will blogging this challenge.

Day 2
Before I was taking a bath, there is two thought crossed my mind. First one "sigh, today another cold water" and following thought "one good side that cold water empowering through the day". The process of doing easier than yesterday but haven't enjoy the water yet!

Another day will publish